Directions to District 32 Little League Fields
1. BAYVILLE: Route 106 (Newbridge Rd.) to Lexington Avenue (Hess Gas Station on Left), Left onto Lexington — Take to end. Left onto W. Main Street which becomes West Shore Rd., cross over the Bayville Bridge and make the first right onto West Harbor Drive, right turn into West Harbor Beach.
2. BETHPAGE: Take Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway (Rte 135) to Old Country Rd. East. Make a right onto Plainview Rd. Stay right at the fork (Plainview Rd). Field is approx 1 mile on left.
3. CENTRAL NASSAU: Wantagh Pkwy to Old Country Road Exit West. Go to Carman Avenue – 1st light. Make a left onto Carman Avenue. About one mile to Salisbury Park Drive. Left onto Salisbury Park Drive. Complex is on the right. There is a convertible 60′ to 90′ field with a dirt infield, and a 60′ field with a grass infield.
4. EAST MEADOW: Meadowbrook Pkwy to Exit M5E. Go to Merrick Avenue (1st Light) make a right onto Merrick Ave about ¼ mile. Complex is on the right. The complex has one dedicated 90′ baseball field, a convertible 60′ to 90′ field with a dirt infield, a convertible 60′ to 75′ field with a grass infield, and four 60′ fields with dirt infields.
5. HICKSVILLE: Route 106 (Newbridge Rd) North to Stewart Avenue (Landmark: Holy Trinity H.S.) Turn onto Stewart Avenue about ¼ mile. Field complex is on the right JERICHO: LIE to Exit 41N. Onto Rte. 107, stay right and continue to Rte 106/107 split. Bear right onto route 106 and continue to first traffic light. Make a left into School Grounds.
6. JERICHO: From the West ‐‐‐ LIE to Exit 40 East (Jericho Turnpike) ‐‐‐ go past Routes 106/107. At the light by the Mobile Station and Merry Lane, make a right onto Merry Lane. Field is down the hill on the left past the Jericho Library. From the East.‐‐.take LIE to exit 41 N ‐‐ go north to rte 25 east by Milleridge Inn.‐‐.take exit ramp onto Rte 25 east ‐‐ make 1st right at light (Merry Lane) as soon as you get on Rte 25. Field is down the hill on the left past the Jericho Library.
7. LEVITTOWN (LevIT Redwing Field): Wantagh Pkwy to Hempstead Turnpike (Exit 3W) Go ¼ mile make a right onto Route 106 (Newbridge Rd), right onto Flamingo to 2nd stop sign, right Bobolink Lane, Left onto Redwing Lane, Field Complex is about 200 ft on the left.
8. LEVITTOWN (LevIT Jerusalem Avenue Field): Old Country Road or Hempstead Turnpike
a. From Old Country Road In Hicksville – go south on Jerusalem Avenue. Go about 1.6 miles south on Jerusalem Avenue and make a left turn in to the parking lot across from Pilot Lane
b. From Hempstead Turnpike In Levittown — go north on Jerusalem Avenue. Go about 1.2 miles north on Jerusalem Avenue and make a right turn in to the parking lot across from Pilot Lane
9. PLAINVIEW COMMUNITY PARK: Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway to Old Country Rd East. Take Old Country Road Manetto Hill Road North (Left hand turn). Take Manetto Hill Rd to first light and bear right onto Washington Avenue. Take Washington Avenue about ¼ of a mile. Field Complex is on the right.
10. PLAINVIEW HAYPATH PARK: LIE or Northern State Parkway
a. LIE – Exit 48 (Round Swamp Road) – go south on Round Swamp Road. First light passed LIE turn left to continue on Round Swamp Road. Proceed to 2nd traffic light. Make right at this light onto Haypath Road. Stay on Haypath Road passed first light which is Old Bethpage Road. Approximately 2-3 blocks you will see Park sign on left.
b. Northern State — Exit 37 (Manetto Hill Road) — go south on Manetto Hill Road approximate 2 miles. When you cross Old Country Road continue onto Old Bethpage Road (stay left at first light passed Old Country Road). Continue approximately ½ mile to Haypath Road. Right at light – Park is 2-3 blocks on left.
11. SYOSSET WOODBURY PARK: Woodbury Road north to Jericho Turnpike. About a half mile east on Jericho Turnpike you will see Syosset-Woodbury Park on the right. There are two fields, a 60′ baseball field with a grass infield and a 60′ softball field with a dirt infield.
Note: Click on the League / Field name for a link to Google Maps to generate your own directions.